So I really can't believe that May is almost up and I have not shopped. Not the whole time. Really! Are you reading this? I promise I will not be this annoying every month, but I am thrilled! Definitely starting to get more creative and really appreciate all of those items tucked away in my closet that I have not seen in a while. I did fall in love with THIS clutch after seeing it on APOT. I have some extra moneys in my pocket from a recent project, and it would have been hard to say no under usual circumstances, but I am happy to say that money went somewhere else.
So the recap from my first month of NO SHOPPING in May. What I did not buy...
Kayu Clutch $170.00
Total Savings: $507.30
So the reflection after my first month of NO SHOPPING in May.
1. Still dreaming about that jean vest and those BLANK jeans.
2. Realized I loved that forever dress on my blogger buddy, who is a brunette. Really don't think it would have looked that great on me.
3. Have found that I have really similar pieces to the bracelet and zara dress I was hoping for, so I am glad I did not get them.
4. I have a lot of items that have not felt the love for a while, and it is great to be really taking time to sort out what I have.
5. Feels great to have saved so much money this month.
6. This really only included the things on line that I saw. Did not include some of the goodies I saw out window shopping. Lets not get in to it. All you need to know is that I did not buy anything.
7. I have some very sweet family members. (Mumsey and Anne I am talking to you). They know how hard I am trying to achieve this goal so they might have sent some gifts this month. Happy to be the owner of a new pair of these and these.
Now that does not mean I miss the thrill of finding that perfect item. So could some of you maybe share any great finds or purchases you have had lately? Let me in on a little bit of the fun. Happy Thursday...J